Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Moving Forward


I got my "Welcome Grad Student" letter from MTSU today. That was quick, considering it was only Thursday afternoon when I took a half day to go and push myself through all the red tape. I've registered for 3 classes ... need to find one more to go ahead and select.

In two weeks, Elliott and Morgen are getting married! I've been looking for an appropriate dress to wear. Man, that's hard to do. However, I did go today and got a much-needed haircut and I changed up my hair color while I was at it. The blondish highlights from the summer were getting old.

So I took a goofy pix of myself with my phone ... in case you were wondering what I look like now. ;^)

2 comments:

Rachel Baby said...

I like dark color!

Joy said...

It looks cute! I cant' wait to see it in person!! =0)

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed time with your family!