Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

How to Make a Blue Quilt and Ruin Somebody's Life During Grad School While Hosting a RubyRed Breakfast Bridal Shower at Tiffany's

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: what on earth?

Google Analytics does a nifty job of tracking where my visitors come from, what they search for, and how long the stay once they find it.

Oddly enough, I get the most hits from the following terms:

- Rubyred (duh)
- How to throw a drop-in bridal shower (makes sense, considering I used to talk about working at the tea room)
- Breakfast at Tiffany's bedding. (Again. Makes sense.)
- How to ruin somebody's life (this one scares me! Who actually searches for this kind of thing? Seriously. Please, if you are reading this ... don't. Just don't. I was only being sarcastic about my job when I wrote about ruining somebody's day.)
- How to go to grad school while working. (Ahh, don't! Just kidding.)

Looks like I need to write more "How To" posts ... they seem to draw the most interest.

No comments: