Pages

Monday, February 14, 2005

5

I'm writing this on my lunch break. Stomach growling, my fingers type. Food can wait . . . but my thoughts need to come out!

Friday is my last day. Everyone in the office knows that I'm leaving. At least, everyone in Editorial knows. They ask me how the packing's going, and what I plan to do next. I'm glad it is going so smoothly, despite the fact that I feel like I'm going crazy without a million-and-one things to do, like I would normally have if it wasn't impossible for the Art Director to hand me new projects the last week I'm here. Now I'm begging for administrative work. Anything to stretch out for the 8 hours of my day. I shouldn't complain. I'm sure once Ruby Red is launched, I'll be begging for a slow day for at least the first five years!

No comments: