Pages

Monday, October 31, 2005

blue

While mopping up today after everyone else had left at the tea room, I felt the tears come uninvited. I ended up leaning against the broken freezer and just crying for awhile until the sadness passed enough to keep working.

I have some unresolved dissapointments, weary heartaches, and maybe some left over bitterness and anger that I have not felt comfortable posting about, but their combined effect after the past year or so have left me suddenly weak. I have good hopes for the issues to be taken care of in the coming weeks and months, but, meanwhile, the pain is still there, trying desperately to heal. I will probably always have a faint scar to remember this time of my life by, but I trust that God will work it out for good, no matter how badly it feels right now.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, doll, what's up? You know we are all concerned for you and absolutely here anytime with open ears, hands to hold and shoulders to cry on. As the wise hotel guy from "My Best Friend's Wedding" says, "This too shall pass." In the meantime, feel free to talk to me offline anytime, ok?!? Sending you hugs!

marie said...

Hang in there. Things will get better.
Can't wait to hear about the novel!

Anonymous said...

A good cleansing cry is a good thing. Hang in there.