Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Too Young for This




My brother is getting married. Did I mention that? Yeah, so the middle one, the one 3 1/2 years younger than moi, is getting married. I'm very excited for him, but I still feel a bit astonished that he, of all people, has found Ms. Right already! And I do mean Right. He really couldn't have special ordered a better match. My future sister-in-law is feisty, sporty, level-headed, frugal, down-to-earth,and head over heals for him. Who could ask for more?

I have to buy plane tickets before they get too pricey. If anyone hears of great deals from Nashville to Connecticut, let me know.

So, because I love 'em both, I'm showing them off. Cheers to you two!

(Pictures from the engagement party I threw for them last week.)

No comments: