Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It's a Bee-you-ti-ful Day!

Thank you, God, for sunshine. And blue skies. And green grass.

Oh my, oh my, I am in a most definite spring fever mood. Yee-haw!

My mother and I just spent about an hour outside photographing the books that I helped design at my last job. She's learning professional photography skills (slowly), so she was more than happy to try her hand at doing a "product shoot," and I was more than happy to let her. I need to have some good examples of my design work so that my portfolio has more than just my college things in it. If either one of the design jobs I've applied for comes through, I need to have something to show for the last 6 months of my professional life.

I'm hoping and praying that whatever job comes my way will:

a) be just in time to pay that pesky lease-break fee come April 15.

b) allow me to have time to work on Ruby Red (not to mention the finances!)

c) not be as stressful as my last one.

That's not too much to ask for, is it? Oh, well. At least I enjoyed the wonderful spring weather here in Tennessee! My apologies to any reader who is stuck in the North and can't share my jubilation : P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry - it's been unseasonably warm here in upstate NY - might even reach 70 degrees today! That's not to say any more snow is impossible but we've definitely turned the corner too. It's a bee-you-ti-ful day, indeed!