Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Wow . . . it's actually real.

I'm unemployed!

The move (so far) has gone smoothly. I have a couple of more trips to make back and forth to get the rest of my stuff out of the apartment. I have way too much "stuff."

In other news, the only progress I've made on Ruby Red is to finish compiling my inspiration book, a 3-ring binder chock full of magazine and paper clippings. I get my creative juices flowing by mixing and matching textures, patterns, and fashionable accents. I'm currently in a jewelry mood.

Next up: thumbnail sketches. I'm gonna do lots and lots of thumbnail sketches. You'd think the last two years of college's drawing class and pottery classes and design classes would have worn me out in the sketching department, but I've had my year-long break and I'm rarin' to go.

My goal is to do, oh, I don't know, a couple hundred sketches (we're talking very small, very quick sketches here) by this Saturday. I'm also going to get out a notebook and write down all the things I need to do to make Ruby Red official. And then I'm going to do them. It's that simple. *hah!*

No comments: