Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Interview!

I have an interview at the real-estate publication Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. EST!

I did a test-run today to make sure I know how to navigate the city it's in, and discovered that when the girl I talked to on the phone to get directions said, "you can't miss us, we're in the tallest building downtown," she really meant it. I was expecting some old refurbished 4-story building and ended up taking the elevator up 16 stories in a small-scale skyscraper! Whew. That was a first for me.

The offices are in a bank building, so I went to a nearby mall and picked up a nice black suit (on sale!) to wear to the interview. I might be overdressed, but I really want to make a good impression. After all, it's not everyday I have a chance to work in a building where the downstairs plaza includes a Chik-fil-A and a gym.

I am determined to be positive, self-assured, and articulate during the interview.

But, if nothing else, I had a reason to go clothes shopping for the first time in months!

No comments: